The Great George
Charlottetown's Historic Boutique Hotel
58 Great George St.
The Great George Hotel is an award-winning, historic boutique property. A unique collection of 17 lovingly restored heritage buildings, with 50 stylishly appointed 4½ star guestrooms, all richly renovated with their own character and story. The perfect combination of modern luxury meets historic elegance.
A block of guestrooms is being held at the negotiated rate of $219/night + tax. Each reservation includes:
- Season's Best Deluxe Continental Breakfast (daily, 7-10am)
- Wireless, high speed internet
- Guest Cocktail Reception featuring live music (weeknights, 5-6pm)
- Coffee, tea, and treats available in the lobby throughout the day, including "Famous Great George Cookies" served fresh at 3pm
- Interactive one hour historic walking tour featuring the history of the hotel, Charlottetown, and Prince Edward Island (daily, 4pm)
- Optional "go green" program - forego daily housekeeping for a $10 dining voucher valid at any of the 13 Murphy Group of Restaurant locations
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.
Reservations are on a first come, first served basis and should be made by phone, 1-800-361-1118, no later than May 6, 2017. Be sure to reference the "Canadian Water & Wastewater Occupational Certificate Committee" (Group Block Code: 060717) to access the room block and negotiated rate of $219/night + tax. A credit card will be required to guarantee your reservation.
Extended Stays & Extra Guests
For those looking to extend their stay for recreation, the negotiated rate will be honored up to two days prior and 2 days after the meeting, subject to availability at the time of booking. Currently, only rooms with one bed are available at the negotiated rate, but houses or condos may be available - inquire with the hotel at the time of reservation.
Any cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night charge and taxes.