How to Become an Ohio EPA Certified Operator
ABC is an approved exam provider for Ohio EPA. As an approved exam provider, ABC offers computerized operator certification exams five-six days per a week at approximately 200 assessment center locations across the United States. Ohio EPA operator certification exams available through this program include:
- Water Supply, Classes A, I, II, and III
- Water Distribution, Classes I and II
- Wastewater Treatment, Classes A, I, II, and III
- Wastewater Collection, Classes I and II
Steps to obtain your Ohio EPA certification through this program are as follow:
- Review the eligibility criteria below to determine whether you may sit for the exam. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, contact Ohio EPA at email@example.com or 1-866-411-OPCT (6728).
Classification Education Operating Experience A High school diploma or equivalent 1040 hours* I High school diploma or equivalent 12 months II High school diploma or equivalent 36 months* III High school diploma or equivalent
60 months, including 12 months as a Class II operator*
*Reductions available for education and course completion.Contact Ohio EPA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-411-OPCT (6728) for details.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, go to AMP's website to start registering for your examination.
- Select the category: Water/Wastewater.
- Select the program: Ohio EPA.
- Select the appropriate examination.
Application and Fees
|ABC Approved Exam Provider Examination Fee||$110.00 USD|
|Ohio EPA Application for Certification through an Approved Exam Provider||See Ohio EPA Website for current pricing|